C-17 R/C AIRLINER
Overview of Boeing C-17 Globemaster III:
The Boeing C-17 Globemaster III is a large military transport aircraft. It was developed for the United States Air Force (USAF) from the 1980s to the early 1990s by McDonnell Douglas. The C-17 carries forward the name of two previous piston-engined military cargo aircraft, the Douglas C-74 Globemaster and the Douglas C-124 Globemaster II.
The C-17 commonly performs tactical and strategic airlift missions, transporting troops and cargo throughout the world; additional roles include medical evacuation and airdrop duties. It was designed to replace the Lockheed C-141 Starlifter, and also fulfill some of the duties of the Lockheed C-5 Galaxy, freeing the C-5 fleet for outsize cargo.
Being, which merged with McDonnell Douglas in 1997, continued to manufacture C-17s for export customers following the end of deliveries to the U.S. Air Force. Aside from the United States, the C-17 is in service with the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, NATO Heavy Airlift Wing, India, and Kuwait. The final C-17 was completed at the Long Beach, California plant and flown on 29 November 2015.
- Item Name: C-17 Transport
- Material: EPP
- Wingspan: 373mm
- Length: 400mm
- Motor: 716A
- Battery: 3.7V 300mAh Lipo
- Flying Weight: 50g
- Flying Time: About 15min
- Charging Time: 40min
- Remote Control: 2.4G
- Control Range: 100m - 150m
- Package Size: 41.5 x 21 x 10cm
- EPP material,lightweight and durable.
- Reasonable structural design, mini size, DIY assembly structure.
- Using high efficiency 716A motor, full of power.
- Equipped with high discharge rate battery, flight time is up to 15 minutes.
- 3-axis gyroscope system, reasonable aerodynamic layout, stable flight, suitable for beginners.
- 1x C-17 Transport 373mm EPP DIY RC Airplane
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver Board
- 1x Battery
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Manual